Friday, May 8

Sports Day 2009


I will start this post with a few shots of my school Chung Ling High School Penang



If you guys have followed my blog for quite some time, I bet you guys have seen my last year's Sports Day Post. So there is nothing much interesting for me to write about.
I arrived in school at 6:30Am as usual and at about 7 there were stil no one and alot of empty seats

The opening ceremony also haven't begin as there isn't anyone on the podium too.


One of the surprises of the day was there was a new stall selling freshly made Pizzas

Just beside the normal Nestle yogurt drink stall which we had for the past few years.


The queue was mad! The pizzas were RM4 each and still people were queuing like mad! Lol must be really really hungry or maybe the Pizza auntie is too beautiful and the students were all attracted to her!

Had a photo with Yee Haur
P5081569 by you.
This is my School pengetua Mr Chuah

3 monkeys!!

My YE MD Yong Seng

Nike!!!
Just do it!

lol 1 of them is so shy!

Mr Wong me and Mr Chong

These were the medals for the athletes today!


The bricks that are gonna be breaken into 2 by the Kung Fu kids using their head!!!!


And at last! the opening ceremony had finally begun! 1 of the VIPs gave a speech and announced the start of the 2009 CLHS Sports Day

The flag bearers started to enter the field

Followed by our school marching band which is 1 of the Best in the state


The CLHS Olympic logo

Scouts

Monitors

The best marching unit for Sports day for the last.. hmm I don't know, 10 years?they are just to to to synchronized!
Oh they are the Police Cadets
P5081589 by you.

And heres a famous blogger from my school!
P5081595 by you.
Nicholas Chan with his DSLR and bamboo hat under the sun! Really ada gaya!
P5081596 by you.
When I put it on! Look so dumb! HAHA


RAINBOW IN THE BACKGROUND!

I had loads of company today! Look at all the DSLRS!
P5081599 by you.

Gosh! I really really want a DSLR!! Who can give me 1! Want to know something very funny? this group of photographers aren't even from the Photography club and their cameras are way way better than our schools Photography Club

And this is Gerald giving the oath!

I took part in 4 events today which were 100meters, javelin, 4x100m and 4x400m and I lost my 100meters very badly as I was saving my energy for my javelin and if you read my post last year I was the Javelin Gold medalist and this year I got it again! HAHA Yessss!!

Me receiving the medal

Group photo
My medal



And as for 4x100 we only managed to get 4th so it was all down to 4x400!

Eugene Choi

Peng Long
And we did it! We managed to get 3rd!!



but I don't know what happend to Roy.

I think he was too exhausted
Well he wasn't the only 1 down! i got injured too!

I accidentally cut myself with the spikes of my shoes! I know I SO STIMMM!!

And lastly the event where everyone waits for! Tug of War!!!!
this year was between the red house

(look at his muscles)
and purple house

As the whistle was blown you could hear everyone shout PULL! PULL PULLLLLLLL!!



Le you guys guess who was the cmahpion!
The champion was Red house! told you to look at his muscles! lol

After the Sports Day was over everyone left for home but me and a few guys stayed back for preparations for My Interact Clubs IU day tomorrow in our school hall. I am the Organising Chairman!



Its about japan
If you got nothing to do tomorrow and your in school, com eon down and join us in the hall! RM15 each! Come learn more about Japanese culture and there will also be performances

While we were preparing saw Chih Mian teaching Chun Keat how to solve the Rubix Cube
P5081643 by you.

And I made a video of him. 22 seconds! walaooO!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com