Sunday, September 28

Finaly A post!



Well went to Sunshine Square this afternoon to have lunch. There was also a members day sale so there were many people.

Anyway went to town to get my school tennis club shirts ordered and went to tennis after that. I could still remember a few weeks back when i was walking to PSC after my tennis it was raining and I took this pictures. It looks kinda nice in the rain. Well here they are.




And as for dinner , went to CRC(Chinese Recreation Club)

And there was a wedding ceremony going on,

And they must ahve thought I was a guest cause I was going around taking pictures! lol.



Well you all know la Malaysians... never in time the ceremony only started at 8:30.. I bet the invitation card stated it starts at 7:30

Anyway went to my grandparents house yo watch Manchester United against Bolton. And we WON! The penalty was a bad decision from the referee but we won!!! Before went abck took a pciture with my cute little cousin!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com