Saturday, September 13

Kwang Hwa Moon Cake Festival!



Went back to my primary school yesterday for a moon cake festival organised by the school.

I went with my little brother. When I arrived none of my friends were ther eyet so i took pictures of the cute little kids!! xp!




Well I made a video of the new school, check it out , its at teh bottom of this post. I can still remember this teacher. Cikgu Khor

.

She is very very fierce. During my school days I use to get the Rotan by her very frequently. You know la when I was young I very naughty! 

You guys still remember the cement floor in front of teh canteen right? Now its full of grass

After taht met up with EuJune


And later Shin Ling and Ying Hwang came. OMG!! look at Shin Ling's cute little twin brothers!!! lolx

A massive crowd turned up today. Imagine all 6 standards together and each with their parents.. 

WOW!!

Well after that everone went for a walk around our school with lanterns!

HAHA

We were lead by a group of lion dancers.

And Guess who was leading them??

AHHAH kidding I just do pose nia lol.

Look at us! Acting like our grandpas own the roads.


Walking in the middle of the road.

When we arrived back at school more people were there. Look at our schools choir

OMG!!! ALL SO CUTE!!!

After that managed to take a picture with my primary Head Mistress!

It was about 9:30 then and I haven't had my dinner yet so me, Hui Ming, Liang Jing, Zhe Yi and Ming Ro went to Kayu Nasi Kandar.And look what we ordered.

Roti Tissue!!

Its so freaking long!!!!!

Well here is the video

I recomend you to watch it in better video quality.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com