Saturday, September 20

Food Poisoning


Sorry for the long absence, for the last few days I had been hospitalized for food poisoning and fever and because of that I am now as thin as paper! It is very torturing!! It hurts a lot!

It all started on Tuesday. I had a mild fever in the afternoon and I thought to myself since tomorrow is a public holiday so I could actually get some rest. But… through out the whole night I was having stomach ache. I visited the toilet like once every hour and this continued the whole day . Even after medication from local clinis nothing helped so on Thursday morning I puked and perked and that was the last draw. I went to Adventist hospital and there I was, stayed there for 2 nights and I was discharged this morning. 

A needle was inserted into my veins
so glucose could flow into my body without going through digestion. I took 3 packets of these

The stay in Adventist Hospital was comfortable with the TV and stuff but was very dull and boring. I even walked around the hospital sometimes in the middle of the morning cause nothing to do. I also had difficulties sleeping at night so I watched TV till 2 in the morningWell lucky for me my parents visited my everyday .There was Joey and Wei Nian that came and visited me in the hospital. Even gave me a sweet!
It was very touching. Another friend wanted to come to but in the end couldn’t make it. Anyhow still appreciate it.

I really wanted someone to come but that person couldn’t make it. Haih

I haven’t fully recovered yet but I am currently feeling better and I miss my computer very very very much!
I think I will be in school on Monday. Hope you guys didn’t miss me to much.

                             PS
                                                                                           I might need some tissue from you guys

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com