Monday, September 1

Merdeka!


Well I didn't really had the merdeka fever as I missed the parade in the morning cause I was to lazy to wake up. Anyway went to Queensbay at night. There was his "Shop and Sing" singing competition organized by Queensbay mall

Look at the crowd


The contestants were aweome! but I only managed to witness a few as I wanted to have dinner at TGI Friday.

Had these cute puddings for desert!

Minature size!

Well I did manage to get some videos of the performances but I will post it on the next post. It takes quite a long time to upload it.

To bad didn't get to meet some one. No fate.

Well Here is the champion!

And this is the 1st runner up.

Somehow she looks so familiar!! Like one of our fellow bloggers. Can't recall la.

Anyway while I was passing Guess. Saw this on the display.

Gonna get one this one day if I can find the money la lolx

Flirty skirt...

ROFL!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com