Friday, February 13

Chi3nming turns Sweet 16!!


Wuhuu! I am Finally 16!! I can get my motorbike license soon! But I am not intending to do so. Kinda having phobia rind on bikes! Anyway I am so happy today!! At 12Am received so many wishes from my friend. Really touched my heart especially someone whol I thought won't remember her promise but she did!! But the only thing missing was I didn't get to hear someone sing a birthday song for me.

Well that wish was fulfilled in school where my classmates sang me not once but alot of times. They even sang it by using the Budha prayer melody.. SWEAT! but atill love you guys. I was supposed to get the traditional CLHS birthday treatment where those who are not from CLHS won't know. It is where when someone has a birthday, the whole class or his friends will lock the classroom doors all hold him up and strips him off his pants , sometimes shirts too but never underwear! WE ARE RATIONAL PEOPLE! but I managed to avoid it today but tomorrow... nobody knows.. lolx

As for presents I haven't recieved any except an ang pow from my mom but I am gonna buy myself a 5800 Express Music as my birthday present. Some friends say they would give me presents too. Keep fingers crossed they don't PPK!

For my birthday this year, I didn't get a car, a house , or Wayne Rooney's jersey as a present but the most precious gift I got which money can never buy!AND NO I AM NOT ADVERTISING MASTERCARD,"for everythingelse, theres Master Card",which is trust worhy, caring and loving friends. Thanks guys for everything especially X where she has alwasy been there for me no matter when, my bestest friend forever. JIAYOU get your long hair!!! She knows who she is!

Here is a short poem I wrote because of my high-ness today
AHEM! AHEM!

Roses are red, violets are blue,
chienming is 16, and so happy he is!
today's the13th, tomorrow is I DUNNO!
its Valentines! A beautiful day to be!
We are studying, as couples are kissing....
that's life for a CLHS student,
Don't like it? Go to England!!!

HAHAHAHAH
seeya!


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com