Saturday, February 28

Cross Country part 2


My JAYCEES club were also selling bread on that day. As I handed my camera over to a friend of mine while i ran so don't really know what happen. Here are the pictures!


( Counting profit?)

Group picture 1

Group picture 2

(Smelly lo!)


This 2 people ki hiao! lolx

All B.O.Ds irresponsible and only let president pick rubbish

Before the prize giving ceremony started, almost everyone gathered at the stage area.

Look at the amount of rubbish our school students produced in 1 morning


Anyway these are the upper 6 female winners

Remember him? the guy I told you to remember in the earlier post?

He is the form 1 and 2 champion and he finished a few minutes just after the winner o my age group! Freaking good stamina!

Group picture of the f1 and 2 winners


Group picture of my age group winners!


This is my tennis team captain and president. he is not only good in sports but also good in studies! never pass top 10 before! He got first

Form 5 and 6 group picture

Well that's all for today, I went YE workshop just now it WAS GREAT!
blog about it tomorrow!
Stay tuned to chi3nming!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com