Sunday, February 8

My first Saturday Ko-ko Activities for 2009


If you guys followed my blog you should know my Saturday schedule so I won't repeat it. Went to CS2 since it was still early

If you are not a Chung Ling kia you wouldn't know what is it. Well it is a heaven for CLHS students as we usually come here to play games and remove stress from our studies. And as most of the time it is full of Chung Ling kias you won't run into any trouble with any outside trouble makers. Anyway played a DOTA match for almost 1 and a half hour! Crazy I tell you!!
At about 9, headed back to school for school football tam training.

We will be having a friendly later in Hamid Khan. Will update about that soon.After football wanted to take a picture with DesGoh, butt.. he emoing


HAHA actually he paisei and I secretively took his picture. Don't be sad Desmond!
OK the below part I need to write it in a formal way as I need to copy it to my JAYCEES Blog.

Today, our club had our first activity of the year, which was Ice Breaking. The motive of this activity was to improve the bond between our members. And as it was the first activity of the year. We had a full attendance

This year we have about 280++ members which is a wonderful achievement as our members increased around 20%!! Good job guys!!!

Our president giving a talk about the club and the rules and bla bla bla. Below is our new club advisor

Handsome much these 2 people? ^^ Under him I am very sure we will improve very much this year! Anyway we had a few games after that.

The game was we had to act or give hints to our team to let them guess what we want to say!
Everyone went home at about 12PM. Can't wait for the nest activity!


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com