Friday, March 20

5 Days ago....


I am back! Finalt back in Penang!! The best place on earth! Now I finally understand how Vi Chien feels. I was away from Penang for only 5 days and I could already feel the sadness, imagine she is away for 2 years!!!
Anyway on Sunday morning ,we left about 6 in the morning and it was so misty on the highway!

There wasn't much traffic as it was still early

The famous mountains of Ipoh, its so beautiful!

The only tunnel along the North South Expressway

More mountain scenes

At about 9 we decided to stop at a stop somewhere near KL forgotten the name, the was even a play ground there!

And I saw this truck parked there

Look at the amount of gas tanks! each 50KG theres about 400 there so its like 20 tons! plus the truth another 10 tons! 30 tons! OMG!!!! dangerous!!

And after 3 and a half hours of driving we were arriving!! My dad drove kinda fast though. We stayed at this Hotel

Know whats the name? lol here's a hint, its just beside Mid Valley Megamall

Its Cititell! Well I wouldn't consider myself as staying as I was gonna head down to the course center tonight , wasted!!

View from my room of how busy the roads of KL is

The course starts at 4:30 so had a little time to walk around the Gardens

First time here!

Nothing much in there, just some branded shops and stuff
After that headed back to Midvalley to, walked around the mall alone. People was staring at me as everyone there was at least with someone. I guess KL people never walk alone gua.

Look at the queue at GSC! CRazy I tell you! Penang not so terrible!

Well at 4 the time finally came, packed my stuff and headed down to Wisma PDL in Taman Indrahana near Jalan Kuchai lama of the old klang road.


And from then onwards, 5 days of my holidays has gone,

STAY TUNED FOR 5 DAYS LATER post

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com