Saturday, March 14

Exasm are Finaly Over


The first term exams has passed. And I am struggling to cope! So far I have failed my Mandarin and I think there are still 2 more papers that I am gonna fail. But the other 2 isn't such a worry as almost 40% of the students are gonna fail it. Is this gonna continue? Or is this just the beginning? I will work really hard on my Add Maths! I need to get at least 60 the next term to Pass.Gosh form 4 science stream is really tough.

Anyway holidays just started and I am going to this Leo Idol later in KOMTAR. I think I will try my best to update about that tonight before I leave for KL tomorrow. I won't be here in Penang for 5 days and can't enjoy the holidays like you all as I need to attend a camp. It isn't the summer camp type. Its a personal development and skills camp. Teaches you how to be a leader,, how to study the right way this and that. Its is surely gonna be boring, but was forced to go.0

Gosh no computer for 5 days, no my darling 66800 for 5 days no friends for 5 but hope can find new 1s there and can't blog for 5 days! That sucks!!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com