Saturday, March 14

And There He Goes....


Like I promised I tried my best to update. Well went to Leo Idol just now in KOMTAR.

Just an old building plan.

It was on the fifth floor in a place where it looks like there is no one
P3140700 by you.
And in a small hall called!

Seriously you could get lost in KOMTAR. I spent 20 minutes finding this place and WITH the help of a friend of mine! Gosh!!!! KOMTAR is like a maze!!


Haa the banner is kinda nice!!

Due to the presence of to many DSLRs there and the dark environment. I never took out my tiny camera as there was no way I could get any nice shots with it. So at the end of the day only had about less than 10 pictures
The contestants!
ONLY ! MALE!!!
Guy Power!!!!
There was 1 contestant! Gini* sorry for getting it wrong at first) ! I think that's her name! OMG!! a 15 year old from PCGHS! Her voice....
Blew me away!!! Melted my heart like it was paper!!
Seriously! she was so good that she almost resembled 75% of Alicia Keys!
Not the looks!! But the vocals!!!!
AND SHE IS 15!!!!!
I can imagine how she wil be the future! I managed to get a video but not a picture. NVM! She appeared in my blog before!
Here it is!

Last years Queensbay shop and sing champion!!!!!
Video should be posted 5 days from now on.

Why? keep on reading.

I didn't managed to find out the results as I needed to go home as I need to wake at 5AM tomorrow.

Why? Keep on reading

On the way home, KOMTAR was like totally deserted

Looks like a scene from a horror movie right? really scary I tell you!!! and I was alone. So here I am now working my ass off updating this post so that my loyal readers like yourself can read!

HEADLINE OF THE DAY!
I WILL BE GONE FOR 5 DAYS AND WILL ONLY BE RETURNING ON THURSDAY NIGHT

Why? I will be going to a camp in KL which is called PDL( Personal Development Leadership). The name already explains how the camp will be like. 5 days.. learn learn learn, no games, no computer no phones no MP3 player. Will be leaving tomorrow morning. Will miss everyone back here in Penang . There goes 5 days of my school holidays! Haih life sucks! I WAS FORCED TO GO! Not willingly!

VC's back! met her in Leo Idol, and she looks great! Welcome back to Penang and say bye to Singapore!!! And as for me.. Bye Penang, hello KL!
Packed all my clothes for 5 days

Placed it in my luggage

And off I go. Will really miss you Penang mates!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com