Thursday, March 26

Debate COmpetition 2009


As Usual went to school and the first place I went to was the broadcasting room and look who was there on duty!!

The Pen spinner! xD
(Brendon looks disgusted duno why.)
JUST JOKING!!

At about 7:30 we headed to St Xaviers for our district levels debate. Took a few shots of the well know school which was named a world heritage last year.






This is us in the quarantine room. I drill feel my school loads better la the discipline there isn't really good. And its big but not big enough, we had to share rooms during quarantine,the whole concept of a quarantine is to be isolated from others!!Only 5 were allowed there and since Jhensen was also there me, Jhen and David went to the canteen.

I love the fry chicken! its only 1.70 compared to my school which is RM2!!!

During quarantine the corridor was so empty!


OOPS AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!!! WILL CONTINUE AT 8++!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com