Friday, November 7

frisbee


Our school was the venue for a frisbee competition organized by Inti College!


Schools that were participating were MBS, CLHS, CLHS(B),Jit Sin, Sacred Heart, SXI, Chung Hwa and another team from my school which was team B.I was in team B. This was our group picture

Team B!

Well before everyone came we had a couple of warm ups.




And an accident happend. A friend of mine got knocked and his nose was bleeding.

Pity him la game haven't start already bleeding. And look at the culprit!

Still acting cool! haha kidding.
Since I brought my camera. We all just vained!




Peace!


Wa Sexyback!!)

(vain EuJune!
He ahd a numb finger

But still managed to score a few points! not bad!


(captains giving team talk)

After that the games began!


Our B team won 1 and lost 2 out of 3 games. Lol not bad , we are all newcomers k!
And at the end of the day look at my shoes.

Clean right! And look at my pants!!! Shhhh!! don't laugh at me!!

Run to much until KOYAK!!
Terrible la I tell you!!
Well sicne it was still early went to Communications room adn played with Eric's N82!


And on the way home look at EUJune!

Frisbee not enough still want play football!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com