Sunday, November 23

holidays starting to get bored


Sorry for not updating guys. Really nothing to blog about la. Ok Friday went to have my hair cut. I know I must be crazy people usually leave it very long but I went to cut. But i really had to because the middle aprt was to logn and when I style it looks like a chickens tail. So just went to trim it. Oh yeah, if you guys noticed by fringe was going to the right the last time. Now its going to the left. try something new.

Yesterday went to Queensbay job hunting. I am fed up la! I started finding jobs as early as October but was always rejected but my friends got it even thou they just started. Know why? cause lied that they are 16! Arghhh!!
But I was to late as everywhere was already full when I decided to lie that I was 16.Anyway had lunch at Sushi King.If I had this machine

I tell you I will be having sushi everyday. The rice cubes automatically comes out of it! So easy!!

So today tried my luck at gurney. Same thing. All taken and most of the shops in the new wing

Only hired girls!
DISCRIMINATION!!!!
So.. that's it after an hour I gave up and went to Sony's shop and played PS3!

YENG I TELL YOU THE GRAPHICS!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com