Monday, November 3

Just So Random



On Friday my blog had its record views!

(click to enlarge)
I had 198 views on that day! lol Thanks guys for being so supportive! Well like I said life after PMR is very boring. Everyday I just play my DOTA

And watch Taiwan Series. Oh yeah my mom managed to get another new series. Its called Corner Love I think

Hee I finished it in 2 days! lol I really nothingelse better to do.I have been searching for a job but the minimum age everywhere is 16!!! But yesterday Maine told me that she knows a place that might accept 15 year olds as she is going for an interview today. So I hope I can get it lar.

Yesterday went to Queensbay with my parents. I want go with friends~!I haven't hanged out with anyone since the first Saturday after PMR till now. Life sucks!!!
Well we had dinner at Nandos and look at what was written on the wall.

A random picture while waiting for the food.

After taht while we were walking I noticed this.

It looks like a normal bed right?Check the price!

Yes your not wrong, heres a closer view.

RM39K!!!
Crazy man! lol look at me enjoying myself on a bed that is almost worth a price of a car!

But it really is comfortable. The bed takes the shape of your body Sleeping on it makes it automatically sinks into your body shape. Cool huh!
Before heading home decided to go to F.O.S. And I bought a T-Shirt that says! "Undress to Impress"

(vain me)
Hahaha wonder does it work? Hmmm next time I might undress in front of you just to impress you. LMAO! Just joking!!!
And that was just about my day. Guys if got go out call me ok? I am so so so bored at home!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com