Friday, November 14

last day of school


Decided tog o school today as many of my friends wanted too. Well as usual you know me la. Waited for my bus in the morning! The moon was very nice this morning

Then when I arrived at school went to the canteen for breakfast.And dunno whats up with CHang Sheng. He was banging the table with his cup for no reason!

Later on took a picture with Yong Kit.

After breakfast headed to the indoor basketball court. Hmm.. I wonder how can the ball be floating in mid air like this?

Anyway look at Joel! The odd one out. All "Guai Kias"! Wear school uniform. He the only 1 in PJ shirt. Lol

Joel had a ball so we headed to the school field to play football. And the form4 boys challenged us so we accepted.

So from about 8 to 10Am we were playing football under the hot sun! Yeng right? haaa Well for the first half we were losing 3-0. The the second part we managed to score 6 goals and they gt 1
So we won by the score 6-5! Haa!!Throught out the match some pictures were taken by Eric.

Yi Yang after being tackled on the groud. (still can peace)

Haa this 2 pictures rated PG13

Stim me!

are you 2 gay? I seriously don't know lol

Someones back after falling on the ground and getting cut by the grass.

Jason Lee

Ah refreshing!

Khai Hean

Chong Han

Kah Beng

The guys in canteen after the game!

Lol Lead Keart dunno why like avoiding us from taking his Whan tan Soup!
Well after that we went to Judo room and played Frisbee and more football lol. trained tapping! The whole day was bout football! Had a group picture.

Look at Eujune preparing to shoot!
ADA STYLE MAN!!

At the end of the day look at my "CLEAN" shirt!Luckily my mom didn't kill me.

Worse of all. You guys still remember my shoes right? look at them now. !

NICE?
ITS PRICELESS!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com