Sunday, April 19

A Party on Penang Hill Pt 2


And at last everybody came! ^^ sEE DA bIRTHDAY GIRL!!
Leng lui lO! hahaha

me with Adelyn

Adelyn and Joey
Birthday girl and her family!

Cousins

Friends

haha and lets not forget the food!

BBQ lamb and Chicken! tasted wonderful! Wonderful uncle she has! ^^ BBQed it till so yummy!
And finally cake cutting time! ^^

haha see her cousin! So playful until he also want blow cake so we lit the candle again just for him to blow! haaa

but he is kinda cute! ladies want his number? ahhahaa
I don't know why but I think Penang Hill makes peopel really high!
People started playing with cream right after that moment! GROSS!
P4181112 by you.
P4181111 by you.
P4181113 by you.
haa from a princess to a barbarian!! (that's what her friends called her last night!
Don't be sad! :(
There were alot of actions! haa but couldn't take it as I was scared my camera wil get cream! My whole face was smeared with cream And my shirt too! Lucky no ants bite me!

Well it was an awesome night! First time on top of Peanng Hill at night even living on this island for 16 years!
heres a night view of the island

And the last picture for the day

Me Wei Nian and Joey on the way down the hill on the tram
After that fallowed Joey home and my parents fetched me home from her house

OMG!NOW MY VERSUS EVERTON!!!
I KNOW ITS SO RANDOM BUT
MANCHESTER UNITED
MUST WIN!
^^

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com