Sunday, April 19

A Party on Penang Hill


As you all know yesterday was our school's Hill Climbing Competition in the morning! I hiked up in the morning, didn't win anything la as usual! ^6 And went back home.

In the afternoon again went back to penang Hill. This time followed Joey and Wei Nian to attend my dear friend which i ahd known since I was 12 Adelyn's birthday!We managed to get her a cute teddy ebar as a present!

Welcome to Penang Hill!

The famous Penang Hill tram

If you ask me there is nothign up there but there were so many tourists going up there!

lol think they will be cursing all the way home after they arrive at the top!@

When we reached the top! Saw my other brother!

say hi yo my other brother!


Doing tricks for his master
the party was going to be held at the Penang Hill Hotel!

Haa lokks kinda haunted right/ HAHA Its called the Belleue Hotel or something

When we arrived we saw Adelyn on the piano! HAHA not bad lo! this kinda hotel also got piano! lolx. but not cheap! 1 night RM180! some more the room no TV no air conditioning

And she showed us her birthday cake!!!

Its so nice!!!! But at the end everyone used its cream to smear all over people faces at night! ^^

On the way out we saw this HUGE centipede!!!
When I say huge i mean HUGEE!!


look at its size comapred to a size of a shoe!

I aslo managed to ahve a photoshoot with a snake!!!!



I might look OK but seriously I was sos cared! Lol it feels so... HAHAHAHA

Again since it was stil so early we walked around the gardens and took pictures


the birthday girl and Me

Joey Me Adelyn

No Entry but WHO CARES!!!

The back of the Hotel

View of Penang island and the mainland

A glimpse of sunset!

Will continue updating tonight! going for tuition now! Visit me again tonight!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com