Saturday, April 25

A Very Crowded Saturday


before I start I would like to apologize for the picture quality as it is taken from my dear NOkia 5800! xD
Well there was the MUET test for the form 6 pupils!, A St John test for all the state members in the hall and there was a handball and basketball competition going on in the back!






(NICE SHOES)
Well I went to school for football practise. We were supposed to have a game today against Phor Tay but it was postponed. Imagine if the match was on! Surely CLHS would be even more crowded!!!
Oh ya! GUYS!! Please do my survey by clicking on the poll above this post!
I'm thinking of moving to a new site called CHI3NMING.COM!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com