Wednesday, April 29

Something about school


I am now studying biology on my bed and its like 11pm. And yes! You guessed it right. I am bloging with my phone while i am studying. Since i started to get bored I want to share about my life as a teen in Chung Ling. Everyday the second i step out of my bus before entering the front gate of my school i will just sigh and ask myself. Why am i here when i should be at home enjoying my beauty sleep. I mean come on. Teens need at least 8 hours of sleep a day. I usually only get 5! Anyhow i am the monitor of my class so i am responsible to open the locks of the classroom and the second i hit my table i an gone to my dreamland for at least an hour almost everyday. And when the teachers come in class some listen and concentrate. Some even fall asleep . I guess you guys know i screwed up my first test so there days i normaly take my chair and sit in front so that i can listen better. But some of my classmate take this opportunity and say i an trying to "socialize " with the teacher! I seriously hate them at times. And there is Brandon. The person i always sit with in front . Haha that bugger got 2o in the whole form! Just so amazing. He is a very good singer so sometimes i will also sing beside him with my "wonderfull voice" and the whole class will say chien ming ! Sound pollution! I will say you just to stop singing and shut up! Lol but i don't care haha being crazy is one of my personalities!! And ar do recess i usually sit with my dota gang. Which consists or Desmond.Eric and co. Xd spend more time talking the eating and end up always leaving the canteen late and entering the class late!. And for Monday to Thursday i finish school at 2 and arrive home about 3.20. And ties goes my afternoon. Life sucks!Lol

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com