Tuesday, April 14

Random Pictures


Tennis again today , nothing much to talk about so again handed over my camera to Indy totake random pictures!




Why you all so shy!! be more like Kelvin la!


See so sporting! sumore ada pose! ^^

trash Can.. REALLY RANDOM!

Aaron going for his game


The Stands

The best thing about today is that I have finally won a singles match!!! First time in a competition I won a singles match! I know I suck la! lol but I always Had this mental barrier. I know you all know what it means right? Every time during competition my hands will become shaky and I wouldn't dare to hit hard or I wil just keep making mistakes!. The match was against Chung hwa in our team event I played from 10 to 12PM!! Freaking hott!!! First time played so longggg!!!! And I was so so exhausted! Was up 6-1 in the first set but was so tired and lost 6-3 . And I finally managed to come back and won 6-2 in the last game!!!

Now I am sick cause of the heat. Got minor fever and my throat and lungs are soar

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com