Monday, October 8

21 days later!~ and counting


4 days from now. The long awaited raya holidays have arrived. Where many people BALIK KAMPUNG or go to shopping malls or even go abroad for holidays. BUT for us CLHS students. Thats all a NO! NO! . Reason is EXAM COMING!!So have to be a good boy! stay at home study! haha . BUT I am having a problem now, and that is ONLINE= addict and BOOK =lazy.
So... HELP ME!!!!!
21 days later.The day where it only occurs once a year. The moment that makes you feel so scared you might even have problems sleeping.The day where WE students of CLHS use our mighty PENS!! and our unbreakable RULERS , to go to war with PAPERS!!!!!!!
okok enought of me crapping. 21 dyas from now its gonna be the exam day, so i am prepared to die. haven't prepared yet!!! So so nervous d. Form 1 and form 2 all sobzzzz. Next year PMR remember to order a coffin for me with my name on it!!
EWWWW!!
lolx kidding well I will try my best to get a good result. So to everyone out there, if you haven't had your exams, GOOD LUCK!!! If your exams are already over SCREW YOU!!!! kust kidding. lol good luck to you all to on getting good results.

W4YN3

And guys please drop by my chat box yar!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com