Sunday, October 14

The Weekend



ok well lest start on Saturday. Happy Birthday to Vi Chien!! xD you be happy ok! On this Saturday morning my parents were getting ready to go to the airport TO catch a flight TO go somewhere TO go to Turkey for 10 days. So my grandparents will take care of me and my bro while they are gone. Well I droped a few tears before they went,mommy and daddy faster coem back yar!! So for the past 2 days i was at my grandparents house. there no computer so i cannot TAHAN and went to Netcity CC lolx.

(excuse the blurness)

haha then I had dinner at a coffee shop behind my grands place. Oh yeah did I mention they stay at Mnt Erskine. just 10 minutes from GURNEY PLAZA!!!!! anyway this is m e whike eating time!


~MILO~

Ok lar on Sunday i was so bored nothing to do so studied Sejarah a while then I had it i had to go to Gurney. So mar ask who got go lor. mana tahu Lorene got go.So I walked to Gurney.And when we were there we saw Rou Yi!!! haha She ar still the same sweet yet talkative. Its a complimant ok. lolx And she messed up my hair! Boo her lar lolx. So we decided to watch a canto movie Detective.And guess what her uncle belanja us! lolx yeepee Even i dunno Cantonese but was bores so follow them watch la. lolx lucky got subtitle!! abo mati!!

(see mess my hair till like that) lolx

Oh yeah ivory was having showcase for times square check it out

TIMES SQUARE PENANAG

SIDE VIEW

My DREAM hOme


Well ok lar i kinda sleepy d so I will continue next time.
and please drop by at the cbox

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com