Sunday, October 21

One Scary Day



Well i was at my grands place for the weekends since my parenst aren't back from Turkey yet, so I will post now. xD Anyway on Saturday morning we woke at 7 to drive from my house in Sungai Ara to my grands huse in Mount Erskine( behind PCGHS) to have breakfast lolx. And during breakfast I saw this lil girl
Isn't she cute?
How i wished I had a lil mei mei. I only have a lil brother nia. haha then after that went to grand place and studied. haha . Well then when it was afternoon. Decided to go Gurney cause a fren bought a ticket for me d. and guess what movie it was!!!!

Go to fullsize image

Apartment 1303
OMG!!! she bought d so didnt want waste money so watch the 2:50 sow lor. lolx. Since Gurney is only 15 minutes walk from my grand place I walked to Gurney at 1. haha then had so much time so decided to go to Toys'r Us is taht how u spell it? lolx crap!haha and there were this basketball nets . It wasn't even untill my neck height.
And on the way up to the cinema. I heard CHIEN MING!!
i looked left
looked right
looked down
and finalylooked up
I saw who called me d cause she waved to me. But i still dunno who it was. I have badd eyesight ok. Then when reached the top floor went over to her group and I sitll dunno wh it was until she turned her head around. And yeah it was Chua Vi Cher . said hi and ran!!! haha was so Pai Seh her whoel group keep look at me like some weirdo haha.
Then 2:50 it was show time!!!!!
When i opened teh cinema door i heard coem girls talking. i am serious they were really loud. . And who knew it was Vi Cher again. I quickly sat down hoping taht the movie would be canceled for soem reason!! i was freaking scared even beofre it started. Yu see I am a guy who doesn't like horror films. It makes me have trouble sleeping. BUT i love scaring people during the show! lolx.
And suddently soemthign hit me!! I thought it was an insect of somethign so didn't care. Then again Poof! finaly i knew what it was an effin popcorn. xD And guess who threw it. Vi Cher again lar. Trying to scare me!! She very bad!! haha. No lar just kidding if you are reading this , it's ok you throw at me i get free popcorn gok!! hahahaha yucks!!
And then DEN! DEN ! DEN!!
movie start!!
It was freaking scary ok. I screamed like a lil girl. *red faced. But I oly saw like less then 70& of the show most of the tiem my eyes were behinfd my beg or behind my hands. And soem unlucky times thought it was CLEAr then POOF!! a ghost comes out!
CHI KEK!!!!
Then it finished. Was so glad. OK lar this is only the second horror movie i watched in the cinema.
NO MORE PLEASE!!!!!
Since it was like only 5 so I didnt want to walk home yet. Instead went to arcade. AND YES!!! saw HER AGAIN!!!!
ViCher I totally agree with you. Such a small world.
haha this time her group were like ....haha
If wnana know more detail visit her cherievicious.blogspot.com. She writes it mroe detailed. And you!! I promoting yur site you know!!! got pay me $$ bor? haha
On that night I couldn't sleep . was so scared. And my grands house were OPPOSITE the United Hockien Cemetry. I slep ALONE!!!
In the end slept at 5.
SUNDAY
Last night slept at 5 then this mroning woke at 8!! went to Padang Polo played football. Injured my leg again. My knee got hit now when I wlak a lil numb. By tomorow should be fine d. Then went back home and sleep since its morning and I wasn't scared.
And that whole day i studied and watch Astro.
And at 7 i came home. So here i am blogging.
And thast about it. Sorry yar this post has only a few pictures. I dunno why but I am having problems with my blogger. Can't upload.
Bye!!

2 comments:

her on October 21, 2007 at 10:13 PM said...

Pay you money ar?
I think you should pay me money. I know eh, want to use my name to make your blog popular le~~~ HAHA!
joking. pop corn throw give you eat ma..

chien-ming on October 21, 2007 at 10:23 PM said...

hehe how u knw!! lolx kdkd!!i pay u to advertise for me want? wakakak

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com