Thursday, October 4


After dunno how long i decided to returm to this page. Well I been very lazy and bored of myblogging. mean feedback is like 20 per week. So I am just writing to myself. Instead i focus more on friendster. Anyway lets just talk bout my teacher's last day in school.NO she is not DEAD but has retired xD. that day we organized a party. I was the chairman.ZzZzZz lol. and guess what! I didn't do really well. For example. I ordered 10 large pizzas . I thought each had 12 pieces so everyone in my class can have at least 3 pieceseach. KNEW!! when it came There was only 8 pieces. haha but we got to eat lar.Anyway before the party in the canteen i ILLEGALLY took my camera to school to vain. xD!!!!!Oh yeah before i show you the pics since we are talking bout , lolx i have changed 6 Teachers for the subjects English , Geography and Arts.Damm terrible lar . couldn't knw the teacher good enought nia gone d. Well lets talk bout the most recent 1.His name is Mr Geh.aka Victor Geh. He is an ex CLHS student.He studies in the University of Southamton in England. Well he came back to Penang for his summer holidays so he decided to come back to his old school to teach!!!And he did quite a good job. lolxBut sadly after 1 and a half months he had to go cause his contract has ended. GOOD LUCK TO him in his studies

27b2 (The guy in the center.Thats him!)

P1010064 ( haha me and Wei Ming in my class

during Perdagangan. see da pizzas?)OKOK some of you might think that the party is for the cute teacher right?But it isn't. its for

HER!!!( cutting the cake)P1010066lol she is my Chinese teacher. Even if the subject isn't my Favorite subject, but she is a very good teacher which helps me alot!!!!Sobzz!!!!! hahaha

P1010065( we singin a song)

Well in the end after we said our good byes we didn't see her d.Oh yeah i forgot we also had a NEW TEACHER for Chinese!! Well about her i dunno!!!!! cause she doesn't know how to teach and everytime we just say LAO SHI WU AN( good afternoon teacher) so i dunno the surname xD but lets w8 lar hehe she can help me in my Chinese!!Ok lar enought of teachers . After the party it was recess d. and again i curi-took the pic of the committee members of the patrols(Junior Prefects) mum-mum!! xD

P1010067

ok lar i am getting tired d. hehe chao!!!! Hope my next entry will come out SOON!

2 comments:

her on October 15, 2007 at 10:51 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
her on October 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM said...

Your teacher looked so funny!!
haha!
cant stop laughing

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com