Thursday, October 18

Skatting


Went Queensbay to skate today. Arrived at 12 wait till 1:30 then people baru come!!zzzz
Then skate till 6PM!! haha i learned a few new tricks. But like they say No Sacrifice No Victory Now i have 1 2 3 4 bruises. My leg can hardly stand and half way through skatting my leg muscle cram!!SWEAT!!! and then my fallen angel!!!! the second a opened my skates this kind girl immediately came to help me out Thank You STRANGER!!!!
Oh yeah one of the reasons somnay bruises was they opened the ramp! lolx wanna be Superman go try!! Then FLYY!!!!!!!! piak!!! and again and again AND AGAIN!!!
ok lar let you guys compare this 2 pics





BEFORE SKATTING






AFTER SKATTING!

haha don't worry I am also asking myself that questiom! AM I ON DRUGS??
xD cause i sure do look like I am but i am not. Thats how tired i was. So after came home slept till now then coem here blog!
AND NOW!! I wnat go back sleep d. So bye bye!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com