Sunday, October 28

1 day till exams



Well tomorrow is the day where everyone in my school has tried to avoid. But... Its impossible
exams are here!!!!
God help us
I am so finished. I haven't really prepared for this exam. And here I am stil on MSn and Blogger.Well I think this should be my last post till next week.
OK on Saturday we had replacement class so we went to school in the morning. After i arrived home i slept like a pig!
HELLO!!! i only slept 3 hours that day.
Then for dinner went to "Uncle's Chicken"

I haven't have KFC for like 5 months. No kidding!! lol I seldom eat fast food. You know lar parents always say JUNK FOOD!! Zzzz
Then Sunday...
Morning go Tunas Science tuition.
Went to Old Town coffee with family for lunch.
Was supposed to go for Science again in the afternoon.
PONTENG-ED!!
Then went to Adventist to have a check up on my braces.
there were like 16 people in front of me and each person was gonna take least 10 minutes. So went to PSC for Tennis instead and came back later to do it.
Who knew played tennis till to fun d so in the end didn't coem back
SWEAT?
oh yeah
I played with Vi Chien and her sis , Vi Cher. and the weather was on our side It rained and rained. But when we were ready to play it stop!!!
xD
And thanks guys for playing with me. I am so so rusty!!!!!!
Need more practice!
Then after played
self-cam again!!



5 comments:

Acellinu on October 30, 2007 at 5:56 PM said...

Nice blog. =)

chien-ming on October 30, 2007 at 7:43 PM said...

thanks!! hey are u french?

Acellinu on October 30, 2007 at 7:51 PM said...

Yes, I'm.

her on November 2, 2007 at 5:00 PM said...

LoL!! Got time vain in the toilet? TERRIBLE!!! haha..
I also got rusty d la..

chien-ming on November 2, 2007 at 7:52 PM said...

haha learn frm u nia mar
lolx
kdkd
high 5!
same same

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com