Saturday, October 6

Second Post!!!


Haha since i just started blogger have to more "rajin" right. Lolx So this is how my saturday went.
ok lar like usuall woke up at 5 then went to school!
PEOPLE!! this my weekly routine ok! but next year onwards its gona be my DAILY routine!!! SOBZZ













(so sleepy!!!!)









Ok lar anyway after came back went to the sofa laid a while then 1 2 3












Anyway I was supposed to be watching ManUtd againts Wigan at my neighbour's house. But mom force me go Queensbay cut hair. So in the end went to TGI Friday to watch
wakkakakakkaa . Thats restaurant is the best!!!!! But i didn't have my dinner there instead I had mine at ....


Tnen parents called me go car park to meet them mana tahu i was there and they were still SHOPPING!! forget d!!
So guess what i did


VAIN!!





haha see the car park!? Wheeee . Ok lar now i getting lazy to wirte more d lols. So see ya!!

3 comments:

her on October 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
her on October 15, 2007 at 10:53 PM said...

Macam pig only you.
why u no comments one? haha
so pity

chien-ming on October 16, 2007 at 10:30 PM said...

yorrr y say me till so cham!!!
lolx I new mar hehe and no1 visits me besides u lar

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com