Saturday, October 11

2 Days Left


Well today is a Saturday. It doesn't feel like any special Saturday. I am just going along my normal Saturday routine. Woke up played my agmes. Ya.. played games. I know i know. I really no cure d! lol Well 2 days left. Malay paper on the first day, then English and Science on Tuesday, History and Math on Wednesday,then... Thursday!! Mandarin!!Well that subject if I get a B i am already happy with it. So my aim.. 7As!!!

I seriously dunno how I feel now. I feel pressured yet at the same tiem its like nothings happening. Like there is no exam. Gosh!! I dunno how am I gonna do in the exams! I feel like I haven't prepared enough even thoigh I had done numurous work books.

Well I had doen my aprt! I hope its enough!! No matter what teh results are gonna turn out. Form 4 is a new year! Many new subjects! taht tiem can start over again!! So you guys out there if you are like me. Not really confident in this coming exams , don't worry. I got a friend he is currently in form 5. He was in 1 of teh C classes during his form 4 time because he didn't do well in his form 3 year.
BUT!!!
When he was form 5 he moved to A class. From C to A. In CLHS thats a very very hard thing to achieve. And he did it!!He is an exampel for all students! Never give up@!@! Nomatter your in B A or C class. I was in B class last year and I worked ahrd to get into A class. All can do it!!

It is 11am now. So tHAt means
35 HOURS LEFT PEOPLE!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com