Sunday, October 26

Movie Crazy!!!


Well since that incident happend, I just sat at home and played games all day. Then I finally got bored. And you know what? I decided to watch a Taiwanese Series my mom just bought, It's called

Ming Zhong Zhu Ting Wo Ai Ni!

Also known as Your My Destiny

Who knew I got so addicted to it I spent almost half my day watching it. I watched from 10PM until 4Am IN THE MORNING! Then after woke up watched from 1PM to 7PM!. Gosh!! I really got the movie sickness from a friend of mine d.! But its really nice!!!I spent the whole time laughing and crying at the same time. The storyline is very exciting. Everything is unexpected. Like when you thought she would love him and be happy together, who knew his girl friend got accident then misunderstood then this then BOOM! Start all over again enemies! HAHA

And and!! I lvoe the main actress! At first looks so innocent! Then at the end of the show! lol Became Princess pulak! Haaa. So peple! Don't judge people by their looks lo! Who knows, today she is just a book worm, 5 years later she is a supermodel!! HAHA.

Well I haven't finished it yet so will continue later! Haha tahts how I spent my boring weekends. Staty at home and watch Taiwan Series!!

To tell you the truth I really want go out!!! I want go Queensbay skatinng!!!!!

Well I got so free vain a while la after so long! haha

Act cute pulak! ZzZ Haha

Just me!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com