Saturday, October 18

A Day In Queensbay



Well my mood got better in the morning after chatting with someone. So decided to head down to Queensbay for a while.Me and my parents had our lunch at Johny's. Ate Steamboat!

After that I went off to meet my friends I stooped by at this miniature F1 racing course

And when I was so into it. Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and Boo! Gosh! was shocked I tell you I jumped. Guess who it was. No one other then Joey and Wei Nian. Lol So decided to follow them to Coffee Bean for a while la. And this was their lunch

Eat so little! how get energy grow up! haiyoo!
After taht went up to GSC and met Eujune and a whole lot more CLHS guys. Its like a magnet you know. we are all sticked together. Yesterday all Gurney today all Queensbay! lolx CLHS budak memang ada fate!
Well today a friend of mine got hurt. Well reason was .. You guys guess ba. this age what wil hurt a girl? Breaking up.. Haih seeing this cases i am getting kinda scared now. I might share the same fate as her if I start 1. So conclusion! Only have a relationship with soemone you really really know and trust to have a long one. Need more tips?
VISIT WWW.CHI3NMING.BLOGSPOT.COM MORE OFTEN!!

Just joking!! I am also facing some emotional problems currently
Shh!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com