Wednesday, October 29

Deepavali




Hey guys! happy Deepavali! lol went to Queensbay on Monday. Anyway nothing much happen I went to apply for a job. Hoping that I can get it la! lo. Anyway there was this golf fair there so took this random shot!

Oh yeah I finished the series on last week! In the end happy ending!! lol but hor love is realy complicated la. At the final moments of the movie the were finally going to be together but because the girl had problem giving birth so she had to lie that she didn't love him. Which was really hurtful if you were in the guys shoes especially when you are proposing. But like I said in the end happy ending! Wanna know more?Watch yourself! lol

Oh yeah I was searching through my old stuff recently and I found this!

Know who is he?Hmmm!! let you guess!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com