Sunday, October 5

Smallest Hair Saloon In Penang


Last Friday went to have a hair cut. Well it wasn't a hair cut la. I just went to had my back part and my fringe trimmed. As you all know CLHS always has hair spot checks after holidays so to prevent this happening to me for the FORTH time, ya I had been caught 4 times this year alone. I am like the prefects number 1 target. So on the way there took some random pictures.

(SJK(c) Chong Cheng
My Kwang Hwa looks better right? haha

Thumbs up!
For what? I seriously dunno, told you random pictures jor!

Well here it is


It is located just before the Penang International Airport. You know the long road with many trees on both sides right? On the way to the airport. Its just on the left before the airport.
It really is the smallest palce I ever been. Since it was just trimming so I didn't go to my usual Quickcut in Queensbay. Was kinda scared. You know la letting an unknown cut your hair. Well at the end it wasn't really nice but at the same time wasn't ugly. So ok la can go with it! xp . From now till December I won't have anymore ahir cuts! Year end hair must very long!!!!
GOGOGO

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com