Saturday, October 18

Continuation


After the examination had finished, everyone looked relieved . Some were going crazy and screaming!! What you expect! After three years of hard work its over! lol. Look at my Expression!


Well me ,Eric and a few more guys followed Joel home and we had a few Fifa and Dota matches there befo4re bathing and heading to Gurney.Most of it was still under Construction.

To my surprise, Gurney wasn't as crowded as I expected.

Since It was still early we went to Mega Q for some snooker and to our disbelief THE WHOLE AREA WAS FLOODED WITH MY SCHOOL MATES!


Again I took some random pictures.



After taht Eric and the guys decided to have Pizza at Sunrise for lunch and I didn't fancy Pizza so I stayed back at Gurney and after their lunch tehy never returned and went to Strike 2!!
So I had no choice but to join my other mates and watched Eagle Eye!
My ratings
8/10
Its very nice! Trust me!
Well after the movies most of the other friends were going home too so I called a few friends and found out they were at Red Box so headed down to find them. Would you believed me if I told you that was only my second tiem entering Red Box since Gurney was opened?
Haha look who I met!

ARGHHH!!!!

Well at about 6 walked back to PCGHS


and took a school bus home.
Today wasn't the final day of PMR as I expected it to be. Wasn't really fun. All I wanted today was to meet someone but taht never happened.Instead I think I annoyed her. Haih Its all my bad. Now really not in the mood to go out. Later got plans to go Queensbay but maybe not going. See how it goes.
Love really hurts!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com