Wednesday, October 22

Life after pmr


Gosh life after PMR is really dull and boring. ALl I do this days in school are playing chess, UNO, Poker cards and more chess!! It seriously is getting boring. I think I am gonna start skipping school next week. Anyway yesterday afternoon got bored of playing my usual computer games so decided to do what a friend of mine usually do. I call her the movie Queens. She can sit there and watch movies for up to 5 hours and its like drinking water. For me .. Nah!

Just watched a 3 hour movie called The Green Mile

The movie is about a prison and this guy which was charged for murder was actually innocent and he was like an angel from god. He had powers that could cure sickness and bring dead things back to life. There was 1 part where he brought back a dead pet to life.It is a very interesting movie. 3 hours of spending my time on the sofa was kinda worth it.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com