Saturday, January 31

BBQ at Joey's House


Joey organized a BBQ party yet again this year. I went early to help Weinian And Joey bake a carrot cake! lol


Before heading into the oven.
Weii at the end tasted wonderful ok! HAHA my first cake! wuhuu!!
At about 3 something Joey Wong and Moly came and an hour later we cycled to Queensbay to ring Alison Lorene and Samantha to Roy Yi's house as they dunno where it was!

Playground at Taman Bayan Indah

A ride on the bike around Queensbay Mall is not something you get to do everyday! lolx People must be wondering what the hell were these kids cycling around here for ! Anyway met up with them in front of TGIF

And went back

Haa Eric on the See Saw. Some people just never grow up! lol the BBQ started around 7

It took so long to cook everything so in the end instead of BBQing it we ended it Microwaving it. SWEAT!! =.="
We also had an extra guest!!

haha cute little fella!
Everyone was so busy talking and didn't touch most of the food, we ended up having loads of left overs! I MEAN LOADS!


I know I know we are very wasteful kids! haih Everyone just got to carried away la. Well someone brought some Ice Wine


So everyone drank it and after that we had red wine!


and after that we had Korean wine! and after that we had Heineken!!
AND I AM NOT DRUNK YET AFTER AT LEAST MORE THAN 10 SHOTS!
WUHUU!!

Do I look drunk? haa maybe a little! ^^ but I can still draw a straight line and walk straight! They said I was like a cold blooded animal as even after so much liquor the colour of my face still stayed the same! Must be the SK-II that I am using that helped.
JUST JOKING!!

If it is CNY and there is a party! There is definitely gambling! And..... haih I lostRM....

20!! I lost 18 yesterday today 20!! OMFG! Really no luck this year!!! Joey won RM70++ today!!Not fair!!!!! Maybe YI Zhang was right! Need wear red Underwear! haih! WONT GAMBLE d!!! 2009 I memang no luck at alL!
Group picture!



SOme people are just to shy.. lol

Before everyone went home we went to the playground to feed mosquito....

We are all 16 buy it seems that none of us are actually growing up!
SWEET SIXTEEN!!]
Lets enjoy our 2009!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com