Monday, January 19

Replacement for CNY Holidays


My last Saturday was so tiring. I had to wake at 5Am to go to school and ITS A SATURDAY!! Where my beauty sleep!!!! Haih And after school had to stay back for my club meeting, and out of all palces It was held in our broadcasting room! It is like a small room with a fan, 2 tables and the PA system for the entire school.
This is how our meeting loosk like


Everyone so serious!! Waa look at the Big boss!!!!
TaiLou! lol
And as you all know I got nothing to blog about this days so called them to take a few pictures! HAHA
First 1!

Alamak! bad camera skills by me using Eric's phone

Take 2 by Eric!

Perfecto!!!!

COUNTDOWN CHINESE ENW YEAR!
7 DAYS
COUNTDOWN VC'S RETURN
5 DAYS!!

Time faster fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com