Wednesday, January 7

What time is it? Its schooling time!!


Sorry for the gay title. Copied HSM2 ahah. Well sorry for not updating. School just reopened and I had been busier than ever. I am currently in 4SA3. I love my class! . Many friends here and best of all, most of the "TALKATIVE" ones including MUA is in my class! So.. yeah!!! talk non stop! And guess what I am monitor again! yayy!!! Now wearing white long pants d. Everyday go school sure let people perli eh. Chi3nming GUAI d mar! LIVE WITH IT!! ^^

I now not only am busy with my monitor stuff, I am being pressured by 3 presidents to getting their jobs done. Communications service Group president asks me do edit a flyer, JAYCEES president wants me to complete a slide show and a year report.. and tennis president wants the T'shirt production which I am in charged of to be done by this Saturday!! terrible al I tell you! I gonna get white hair soon. having difficulties sleeping at night ok!!!!

TODAY, 7-1-2009, I am gonna criticise someone here. The first person is a person that I had talked about long time ago. remember talking about a guy that wrote my name and bad words of a table? Well he strikes again! This time tearing up pictures of me which i had pasted in my club Notice Board. I don;t think you guys know who is he as I am not gonna give any names. I mean what can you earn from doing such a childish act?
YOU DON'T EVEN GET TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FINGER MUSCLES BY TEARING UP PICTURES!!
Instead its pathetic!!!
Anyway Ji Xiang! Tomorrow I want talk to you about something. if you read my blog today tomorrow i find you!!
I getting fed up d!!

AND LAST THING! GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE CLICK MY ADS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com