Monday, January 26

First day of CNY!


Its finally CNY!! Got loads of ang pow today, but lucky for me and my family we didn't give a BIG AND POW to the police!!. I tell you!! Today i think the police wants to earn some quick cash! I had gone through 3 road blocks today! And for the first 1 my dad beat the light and we were lucky as the police didn't see it. Then the 2nd and 3rd 1 we weren't wearing back seat belts and again we were lucky as it was at night and they couldn't see it!!
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME COPS!!

Anyway I realised today that I had 3 cousins which are way older than me exists! They are from Singapore and this is the first time they visited us in penang since the day I was born! lol . Here is a family group picture!

See they are all grown up!!

After that headed down to somewhere near the ferry terminal to visit my other aunt and I bought some fireworks there

hey little kids! listen to me! don't waste your money buy !! you are burning $$! I only bought a quantity of RM10.
I got bored as most of the aunties were talking and I had no cousins here so went outside to snap a few pictures

The far end is Butterworth and do you see the old houses? These were where our ancestors lived when they migrated to penang during the British era! Weld Quay is the first place Chinese stayed and arrived as we were working at the port~! STUDY YOUR SEJARAH! YOU WILL KNOW MORE!!
^^!

And this picture is like a portrait of Georgetown! nice??

The famous Penang Bridge

Anyway when I was at my grands i saw this fat thing!


Guess what is it?
a space machine?
a type writer?
NO! it is a calculator!! antique lai ar!! lol

I am kinda having problems with my stomach this days . Seriously! I had dinner at 8 and it wasn't a light 1 and at 10PM I was hungry again! So went to Greenlane McD on the way home. And it was so crowded! Like there was no where else to eat on CNY!

Waited for almost 20 minutes to make my order.
Well that's all for my first day of CNY!
Today is the second! more ang pow!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com