Saturday, January 10

Mini Pameran!


Ok I wil start from yesterday. I dunno why but I think there are many people getting denggi these few days as the people came to spray around my housing estate yesterday!
I hate the smoke, it stinks and it makes the house oily even after you close the windows and doors.



Saturday morning!
Woke up today at 5Am played Maple a while then sat the bus to school. And since It was still early ,went to CS2 HAHA! Played DOTA and some more games! WASTED MY $$ THERE!

After returning to school I started to get busy , was walking from JAYCEES classroom to Tennis booth then to Communications booth. Was promoting 3 different clubs at the same time!
Anyway headed down to scouts room first to get myself registered. I know you will surely be thinking.. CHIEN MING A SCOUT? HOW COME I NEVER SAW HIM BEFORE!! Well I am a sleeping member. To busy d can't pia scout and since I got the uniform so continue join !

My scout mates!


Badges

What youc all this! forget d!!! Platform? lol LUPA D! GUYS SCOUT DE HELP ME IN CBOX WRITE!!!


Fried CHicken!!!

Scout Trophies( This is only a part of all of it)

After taht headed to my tennis booth

(taekwando kicking! Haiyaa!!)

People were already satrting to pour in at about 8:30Am

My tennis mates!


And after taht I just carried on with my dities to attract more members to my clubs. Oh and this is our school band

They were seriously good. I mean if they
aren't how could they represent Malaysia to Taiwan?

At the end of Trey day I ended up in 2 clubs and 2 service groups which are
Junior Jaycees, Interact, Monitor and Communications service group! Gonna be a very busy year ahead!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com