Friday, January 2

Happy New Year!


On New Year's Eve went to Queensbay with Joey, Wei Nian, Xian Wen and Gua Chang.
I didn't stay till the countdown though. Was scared my leg would get hurt.
Dunno why every year I am losing the New Year or Christmas feeling. To me now its just a normal day. Well how was my 2008? I can say it is 1 of the most memorable year for me.
Last year I met loads of new friends and also finally knew who I could trust and didn't.
I also learned many stuff like ahem ahem! LMAo don't think will try it again,
Experience gained! And although I didn't get outstanding results for my PMR,
I am still happy that at least I got 6. Next year I will study really hard to get more then 90 for all my Science and math papers. Wish me luck!!
Besides that. If you have followed my blog for years. You would know that I would always have emo moments in the year end holidays. Check out last years November to December archive, see how many emo posts did I have.

New Year Resolutions
  1. Get good results!
  2. New hand phone!
  3. Find the perfect HER!
  4. Many Many ANG POW!!!
  5. Everyone would have a wonderful year

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com