Saturday, January 3

A Wedding


After about 4 years I have finaly got the chance to attend a wedding ceremony! WuhuU! The last time was between my Aunt in E&O Hotel! And after 4 years I Finaly got to attend another 1 but not my family's though. It was Joey's aumt's.

I arrived very early because my parents had to go somewhere so they drooped me of at Cititell
This was where It was gonna be held.
As I was so free I decided to walk along Peanng road which I never did alone before

Along the road you can see laods of trishaws which are awaiting tourists

And when they have nothing to do , you know what these cyclist do?

Play checkers!!
Anyway if you keep walking along the road you will come upon this old cinema.

Odeon!
During my father's time he said this place was the only cinema in Penang. And all the good shows like Star Wars and so on were screened here. And the tickets only costs like 40 sens! NO GSC for them that time so we should be lucky. Currently Odeon only screens Tamil films.
And opposite the cinema there were this very old houses. I wonder were trey burnt or something

And if keep walking along Penang Road you will reach KOMTAR!!

And if you go the other way you will be at Upper Penang Road!!!


The most happening place at night in Penang.
As you can see it was still early as there wasn't anyone there

People only start pouring in at about 11 something.
And what a coincidence! At the end of the road is E$O Hotel! The place my Aunt got married


Time flies very fast I had walked for almost 45 minutes and I didn't even notice it. Well back to the Hotel!!

The lobby!
I still prefer Cititell in KL! The 1 beside Mid Valley! HAHA

The Happy couple!

Very handsome and pretty right? ahhahaa!!!

The ballroom.
Well this is a smaller 1 I heard, there is a bigger 1 upstairs.
And here are the dishes for the day!



I think I missed 2 dishes!
SORRY!!
ahhaa

The Band.
I was very impressed with the band. They were really good. I mean REALLY GOOD! They are better then most of our local artists! Seriously!!
And wheres a wedding ceremony without toasting!!
Yam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Senggggg!!
Haa for the first time in my life I had 3 cups of wine and I didn't even go red or anything.!!
I am a strong drinker!!
Wuhuuuu!!!
And last but not least!
photo time!!

The stimmer Chi3nming!!

me, Wei Nian, Rou Yi, Cheng Yi

Rou Yi's mom, me, Wei Nian, Rou Yi, Cheng Yi


The newly Weds and their family and friends


Us with the newly Weds!

Rou Yi And me!
So pretty lo someone!!
See la she almost as tall as me jor!!
OMG OMG!!!
I really short!!!
P.S she is wearing heels!

It was really fun that day! A nice way to kick of the New Year! lol
Hope you too will happy a very wonderful life ahead in the States!
All the Best!!!
^^!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com