Thursday, November 1

Exam week


Ok I sadly announce that the exams have started on Monday . and its already Friday!!!!!!!After today I will brush up my sejarah on the weekend and after monday's papaer i can sing~~
I believe i can fly.
I believe i could touch the sky
every now and then
opps dunno lyrics d.
Anyway something intresting happend yesterday. On my way to school on my school bus lar. Suddently we heard a sound
~pssssss~
then ~gragragrag!!
guess what!
flat tire. ahha SWEAT??
So waited for like 30 minutes untill another bus came.
And when we arrived at school. There was still like 45 minutes till the exam.
ok got to go study again!
haha wish me luck yar!!
and sorry because no pics and such a short post

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com