Thursday, December 4

1 more day! faster come back


yay you! finally come back d! HAHA 1 more day!. Anyway past few days nothign happen much went to Gurney yesterday thou. Fast la holidays wanna over d! 1 more month left!! It sounds long but trust me! it is very fast.

Anyway Vi Cher just told me she got a scholarship to Newcastle UK> COngratulations girl! Now Tennis every Saturday won't so much fun d as 2 us are leaving. Vi Cher going UK Vi Chien going Singapore. And I am still stuck in Penang!!! 2 more years!! Melbournee!!!! I coming!! So must study hard hard!! Then that dream only can happen! Nest year so many new subjects! Hope can cope and don't treat form 4 as a honeymoon year la. You guys too! don't treat form 4 as a holiday. Many seniors told me that if you only work hard in form 5 it is already to late!!

Oh ya one more thing I just found out I got alot of people talking shit behind my back. What shocked me the most was some of these people aren't people that don't know me but some that actually spend most of their times in school with me or those that I thought were trust worthy. Anyway I am learning not to give a f**k anymore and hoping I can do it.

BACK STABBERS F#*& OFF!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com