Sunday, December 28

Balik Pulau!!


Went to balik Pulau today! And no i didn't mean I went back to my island. Its a small town on Penang island.There are only 2 ways there 1 byu sing the Relau road or the road from Teluk Bahang. Since I live near Relau so used the 1 here

Gosh I woke up at about 12 and 10 minutes after rising from my comfortable bed my dad told me we were going and here I was yawning all the way there in the car

On they way there saw the places where the landslides happened in the past.Anyway as you all Penangites know. Balik Pulau is famous for laksa!!!


We had ours at a coffee shop near the old town market

The old market has been abandoned , look at its current condition!

All the sellers has moved to the new one beside the new Balik Pulau Bas Terminal!

This is the new Bus Terminal!

After lunch we went exploring, This is what the town looks like
PC281177 by you.
And along the road the houses were like so old!!


And out of a sudden there is this new housing estate!!
PC281169 by you.
It even has this wonderful park!!!
PC281168 by you.
WHAT A BIG DIFFERENCE!

A few weeks back I heard my scout mates said there was this road here that never ended! I didn't believe them so told my dad to show me and to my surprise they were right, check it out this was taken at the beginning
PC281175 by you.
And 5 minutes later this
PC281174 by you.
It seriously looks like it never ends!!

On the way home stooped at the peak of the hill to take some pictures of Balik Pulau
PC281185 by you.
Look at the sea at the far end
PC281186 by you.
See the bus terminal at the bottom?
PC281187 by you.
1 word! beautiful!
PC281190 by you.
I am on top of the world! wuhuu!!!
PC281191 by you.
SWEAT!

Haih 2 days form now PMR results are gonna be out! Really starting to get scared la!!! You all good luck har!!!! I get 6 I happy d but aiming 7!!
Everyone add oil!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com