Sunday, December 21

Cousins' Back!


My cousin jsut came back from London again with her dad this time. They were supposed to Arrive in the afternoon so in the morning I went to Bukit Jambul Complex to collect my old computer from reformatting. had lunch at McD. Prosperity burger!

Twister Fries!!
OMG! so yummy!!!!
Unhealthy food is always the best! xD. Anyway before heading home went to a electronic store near my house

To get extra plugs for the computer
PC201047
But while I was in the store I was wondering about 1 thing. They weren't only selling tools and stuff

they also sell Shoes!

AND SUN GLASSES!
PC201051 by you.
Is this a fashion store? lol
Anyway after going home and finishing everything my house has 2 computers!!

but the problem is I forgot to get a new cable wire so only 1 computer can go online! sad!
A few minutes later Trey called and said just arrived from kuala Lumpur so my dad went to fetch them. And when Trey arrived my mom was the happiest because she requested my aunt to buy her a Gucci Bag from London that worth about RM3000++!!


girls girls!.. waste so much money on bags! I rather buy a new PC! xp

After that headed down to Prangin mall .

haven't been here for months! lol Came here to get my cousin's Wii modified to play ahem! ahem! games! HAHA YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
This is how it looks inside a Nintendo Wii

Noticed this shop while going back.

Croxx??? lol
Time for vaining!HAHA

Merry Christmas!

me and my cousin in car
AS for dinner we went to Hillside . Its a coffee shop somewhere near Batu Feringgi!

And guess what I had for dinner?

BURGER AGAIN!
Gosh! I think I really got the burger addiction!!!
like I said unhealthy food is the best!
Gonna spoil my health 1 day!
here is my other little cute cousin Xiao yu!

And we just spent our whole night at Batu Feringgi! After all that walking you know what we had to recharge ourselves?

100PLUS!!

That's all for today!
I AM VERY SORRY KLARISSA FOR NOT ATTENDING OUR CLASS GATHERING! REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!
WAS BUSY COUSIN CAME BACK!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com