Sunday, December 21

Sunday In Queens


Went to Queensbay with my cousin today. And guess who I met!!

Doremon!!!
EXTRA LARGE!

And his friends!!
ILOVETHESONG! na nana nanana ananaa!! hahaha
you know how it sounds like! Anyway! She went to Forever 21 to do shopping. And you know girls la spent almost 2 hours there! OMG! and I got nothing to do so what else?
VAIN!

PC211095 by you.

MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!
WOOT!!
Btw we are now the new World Club Champions!!!


(pictures form ManUtd.com)
Rooney our hero which scored the only goal in the 1-0 victory

Ok back to my day , while I passed RSH! Saw Nadal!

Lol Federer gone case d lar!Haa and I don't think you want me write what we bought d right? So before I sign off here are some pictures of Little kids with their drawings while they were competing in a drawing competition in Queensbay


I wish I could draw like them some day....

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com