Monday, December 22

Another Goodbye


Went to Queensbay again today to celebrate eUJune's farewell. Another friend going to Singapore! Gosh! people just keep leaving, is Malaysia that bad??Anyway the people that went today were EuJune, me, Jodie, Joey,Wen Chien, Xian Wen, Yi Yang and Chee Yi.No pictures to show today as only a few were taken. Anyway before going to Queensbay went to Joey's new house opposite Queensbay first!
1 word!
WOW!!!! Nice laa weii! some more got sea view! And and! the housing area has no fence cause it has a guard house.Went to get my new GAP hootie!
Called her aunt to buy it from the US. Its way way way cheaper!
OMG! so in love with it now!!!!


We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua!!

the film was kinda nice. Its kinda cute and romantic! There were quotes from the Chihuahua's like "I maybe small, but my mission(to save the female chihuahua) is bigger than the world" something like that and loads more. there even loads of nice poems! For guys I don't think you guys will fancy it much. For the girls I think yeah.

Before teh movie Joey ,me and Wen Chien went to S&J to get EuJune a farewell gift. Hope you like it!! And as for the rest of the day. Some STUFF happened but not gonna share it here. xD well EuJune best of luck in Singapore! dON'T SO CARI PASAI THERE YAR! there not Malaysia people SMARTER!!!! and don;t forget there not CLHS!. Don't simply pull peoples pants off! its a criminal offence! Well there goes another frined. Like I said in my previous Vi Chien's Farewell post. Here goes another 1! haih!

Anyway 24tH! PMR results out!!!! And going Gurney after that!!! goshh!! If i do bad I am really screwed!
EVERYONE GOOD LUCK!
^^!


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com