Thursday, December 11

one hell of a night


It was 2 something I think. I was sound asleep and sudde3nly I heard"THE BEST THING" then it was gone I thought I was hearing things so went back to sleep. A moment later I heard it again "THE BEST THING ABOUT TONIGHT IS THAT WE ARE NOT FIGHTING" It finally came to my senses that that was my ringtone! lol So picked it up and answered with my STIL voice. And there was this girl asking was I Mr Lim and offered some beauty hair thing. Not very sure But I knew it was fake . So asked who was she then she said she was a friend called **** taht stayed near to my house. I seriouslt couldn't recall anyone with that name staying near my house. So I said sorry jsut woke up very drowsy tehn taht person said tehn go back sleep Hung up! WTH! Wake me from my beauty sleep and didn't even say who you really are and hang up on me.

I didn't want any misunderstandings to happen so called back who knew hung up! SO fine! forget it lor . Gosh really weird la I tell you.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com