Friday, December 26

There She Goes.....


There I was walking out from the arrival terminal into this modernized airport.
PC261133 by you.
And no.. I am not the guy on the wheel chair.
PC261124 by you.
I had just arrived from Taiwan. I was exploring this wonderful airport when i saw this sign!

I had a local translate it for me He said it means that Malaysians are very well mannered!! So there i was impressed with this country, Malaysia!! As it as my first time here I didn't know anyone as my family was back in Taiwan so went to call a taxi to bring me to my 5 Star Hotel Rasa Sayang!
PC261130 by you.
Well Malaysians are really well mannered! They were queuing up for starters! After that long journey I felt hungry so headed to McD in the airport.
PC261135 by you.
LMAO!

OKOK enough crapping! Haa went to see off Vi Chien today lar.And NO! I am not from Taiwan NO! this is not my first time in Penang International Airport And lastly NO! those people at the Taxi counter are all Foreigners. Conclusion! Malaysians aren't well ma.....

Vi Chien's mom belanjaed everyone of us Shakes! Wuhuu!

So in the end there were like 8 cups of Milk Shakes on the table!
PC261138 by you.
i was enjoying mine so slowly that when I went to get a picture the stupid waiter threw mine away!! I haven't even drank half!!!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!
Anyway picture time!!
AS promised! I only post 1 picture of you in it nia! HAHA. The girl that is going away is camera shy! And IDK why! ^^!
PC261142 by you.
Random lala Pose!

VC's cute teddy bear!!
PC261143 by you.
Me with Vi Cher acting cool NOT!
And at about 12:30 the girl we know as Chua Vi Chien has set off to another world (country as in SINGAPORE!) with her beloved family! Now she is where our well known Chung Ling kia KUAN EUJUNE is too! May you 2 people have a good life there! Gosh!! whats so good about the LION city!!!!!! Everyone going there! While poor old LCM is stuck on this small island called Penang!

AND THERE SHE GOES...
her loyal supporters waving their last goodbyes!
PC261154 by you.
As for me.. headed back home and had a good nap! woke up at 10Am ok! so not me!
^.^
And as for her LOYAL SUPPORTERS!
went Queensbay shopping pulak!
LMAO!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com